- Nothing may be moved without permission.
- Nothing may be thrown (rice, confetti, birdseed, etc.) in the church or on the church property. Bubbles may be used outside.
- Silk flowers may be scattered by the flower girl as part of the procession.
- Altar flowers may not be taller than the altar.
- All ribbons, bows, trash, and food must be picked up and removed after the wedding ceremony. Dumpsters are located behind the building.
- Please do not leave any of your belongings at Newman between the rehearsal and the wedding. If you do so, the Newman Center will not be responsible for any losses incurred.
- Photographs may be taken until 20 minutes before the ceremony and must conclude by 3:30pm.
If young children will be present at the rehearsal, please make childcare arrangements.