Current Mass Schedule and Directions to Sign Up
Please read all directions.
While our parish staff will attempt to take appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public health authorities, parishioners and guests should understand that they assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 anytime they enter a public space since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection.
You no longer need to sign up for the daily Mass but please check in at the desk.
Guidelines for those wishing to sign up for a Mass Time.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the building.
- If you are over 65 and/or have underlying health issues, you are encouraged to watch Live Streaming of Masses from home.
- Anyone with a cough, fever, shortness of breath or who feels sick in any way is asked to refrain from public participation in these sacraments at this time.
- You must enter through the front door and check in with the volunteer at the table.
- You will then be directed where to sit in the church.
- You must receive communion in the hand. Your mask may be removed as you walk up for communion. Please stay 6 feet apart.
- You will not be permitted to linger after Mass.
-The church will be disinfected after each Mass.
Monday - Friday 12:05 pm
Saturdays - 9:00 am
***Wednesdays - 9:00pm
Saturday - 4:30 pm
Sunday - 8:00 am
*** Student Mass