Registration and Opportunity for Involvement
The families of all children in our Religious Education program should be in our parish registry. Please see the Directors of Religious Education or office staff for additional information.
Tuition and Fees
- $125 per child; $300 cap – maximum per family.
- No special sacramental fees.
- Payments may be spread out to fit your budget.
- Make checks payable to: Newman Center Religious Education
- If tuition is a problem, please contact Cheryl Lehman or Birdie Welsh, Business Manager.
- Scholarship assistance is available.
- Catechists pay half tuition.
Copy link below and paste it into your browser to register for 2018-2019
If you would like to volunteer to become involved in the Religious Education program, we staff the following positions:
- Catechist (has major responsibility for planning and teacher lessons)
- Catechist aide (helps the catechist and may substitute)
- Co-catechist (teaches in conjunction with another catechist)
- Religious Education Advisory Board Member (makes policy and oversees program)
- High School Facilitator (leads small groups of high schoolers)
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact Cheryl Lehman, Director of Religious Education, 815-787-7770 x29.