Notes for Meal Makers
If you are simply dropping off dinner:
- Meals must be brought to Hope Haven no later than 6:30 p.m.
- Bring food items in disposable/reusable containers if possible. It is your responsibility to pick up any personal containers, should you wish to keep them.
- Include re-heating instructions if necessary.
- 50-60 people are served from 7 p.m. until midnight each night at Hope Haven, sometimes more during cold weather.
- Be aware that residents may request more than one helping during dinner.
- Remember: There is no such thing as TOO MUCH FOOD!
Notes for Meal Servers
If you are staying to serve dinner to the residents:
- Please arrive at Hope Haven at 6:30 p.m.
- Dinner is served “cafeteria style” beginning at 7 p.m.
- Meal servers will help clean up the kitchen, to wash and put away dishes after dinner.
- Plan on being at Hope Haven until approximately 8:30 p.m.
- Remember: There is no such thing as TOO MANY HANDS!